Workers’ Compensation Claims
Due to the complexities and time-consuming nature of workers' compensation claims collections, our contingency-based resolution model is an asset to our clients' revenue cycle. We have the staff and expertise required to maximize reimbursement in a timely manner. Our experienced team and proprietary claims processing software have a significant impact on our clients' bottom line on a regular basis.
Our workers' compensation staff and resources are completely dedicated to achieving resolution, and our method has proven effective to our clients.
Our Workers' Comp Collections Process
- Identify or confirm patient’s employer and workers’ compensation carrier
- Take direct electronic feeds of 837 files from providers and clearinghouse partners, accelerating our ability to submit claims and turnaround cash
- Electronically bill and submit required documentation to workers' compensation carrier
- Follow-up with the workers’ compensation carrier on a regular basis, confirming all necessary documentation was received, until the provider receives payment
- Report to your specifications and notes scripting/access to Kemberton’s system
Our Workers' Comp Collection Results
increase in workers comp accounts identified
increase in workers' comp collection success rates
increase in cash payments received for workers' comp
Discover how Northern Arizona Healthcare utilized Kemberton to:
- Identify an additional 4,179 claims to pursue for reimbursement
- Convert a full 35% into paid claims, up from just 9%
- Receive an additional $5.3M in payments, a 660% improvement
What really kept me up at night early in my tenure at Northern Arizona Healthcare was knowing that even though we were doing everything we could to get our revenue integrity numbers up, there was still a ton of viable revenue just being abandoned, because it was too difficult or too time consuming or we just didn’t have the specialized staff to collect it. With Kemberton, I know the team will identify every appropriate payer and exhaust every possible avenue, and therefore bring in as much revenue as possible.Ryan O'Hara, Chief Revenue Officer, Northern Arizona Healthcare
The Kemberton difference
Changing the way lost revenue is found
Kemberton sat down with Healthcare Finance News and discussed how the Kemberton difference is helping hospitals collect on previously uncollectible claims, generating millions of dollars that would otherwise be lost.
4 ways hospitals can lower claim denial rates
Kemberton’s President, Brandon Rife, discusses how hospitals can lower claim denial rates. Read these 4 tips to learn how you too can improve revenue cycle performance by lowering claim denial rates.