VETERAN ADMINISTRATION CLAIMS
Bureaucracy, time-consuming manual processes, and miles of red tape – that’s why our clients tell us they often write off unpaid VA claims. For most hospitals, the small volume of those claims plus the large headaches and resource drain they present make it seem fruitless to collect this revenue. Time and resources are simply better spent elsewhere.
BY PARTNERING WITH US YOU GET:
On-staff, experienced VA collections specialists
Veteran patient advocacy
Proprietary claims processing software
Precise adherence to the VA's complex filing requirements
Our Veteran Administration Collections Process
- Identify the appropriate party to bill, based on the coverage presented and the episode of care
- Coordinate timely pre- and post-authorization and claim submission
- Follow up diligently on denials and requests for documentation
- Integrate our processes with admissions and billing workflows to alleviate staff burdens and provide transparency
- Track performance through comprehensive reporting
Our method has a proven track record of preventing write-offs, increasing cash flow, and improving our clients’ bottom line. Let us put it to work for you!
Kemberton in the News
Changing the way lost revenue is found
Kemberton sat down with Healthcare Finance News and discussed how the Kemberton difference is helping hospitals collect on previously uncollectible claims, generating millions of dollars that would otherwise be lost.
4 ways hospitals can lower claim denial rates
Kemberton discusses how hospitals can lower claim denial rates. Read these 4 tips to learn how you too can improve revenue cycle performance by lowering claim denial rates.